In order to comply with the current guidelines and advice by the Government and Cycling UK, to keep riders safe, please read the following conditions for taking part in our club rides:
By Taking Part in a Club Ride you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- You are a member of Cycling UK. You can join via https://www.cyclinguk.org/join
Temporary membership will cover you for your first 3 rides if you download and complete the Guest Registration Form (Word Format) (PDF Format), and hand it to the organiser of your first ride.
- You have read and understood the latest Government and Cycling UK Advice and Guidelines re Covid-19, and agree to comply with them. See :
- You do not join a ride if you or anyone in your bubble has any Covid-19 symptoms, or if you have been contacted by the NHS Track and Trace service.
- While it is the responsibility of the ride organisers and leaders to ensure that it’s possible to socially distance on a given ride (such as choice of meeting place and route), it is the responsibility of everyone to enforce social distancing and hygiene whilst riding, both on and off the bike.
- You will respect the safety of riders who may be more risk-averse than you.
- Remember that you are representing Calderdale CTC while out on a club ride.